The Womenxchange's job posting "Word of Mouth" page is a free service provided by Womenxchange.com LLC. Positions posted to this site are viewable by the general public free of charge. Womenxchange reserves the right to remove any posting without notice which are out of date, vague in description, or does not comply with the guidelines mentioned below.
Current postings, and employer contact information contained within the posting, will be displayed on the public site until removed by the employer. Employers creating an account agree to abide by the guidelines set forth by Womenxchange.com LLC relating to the jobs posting service
1. Employers are responsible for compliance with applicable local, state, and federal employment law, including discrimination law.
2. All job postings must offer monetary compensation -- no unpaid internships, barters, deferred pay, etc.
3. Do not post the same job description to multiple categories or cities
4. Womenxchange.com does not accept the following job posts:
4.1. Private families/individuals postings - includes, but is not limited to, personal care assistants, house cleaning, nannies, tutors, and pet care.
4.2. Business opportunities
4.3. Multilevel marketing
4.4. Referral marketing
4.5. Controversial Positions
4.6. Positions requiring upfront fees
4.7. Positions involving nudity
4.8. From 3rd Party Foreign Recruiters
5. All employers posting on this site agree that the position must be removed from the site within 48 hours of the time the announced position is filled.
An employer's use of this site is deemed to be their consent to comply with these guidelines. If you have comments or questions please direct your inquiry to our firstname.lastname@example.org
Womenxchange.com LLC will not sell, trade, barter or share your information with anyone or any company
If you agree to these terms and conditions you may proceed to create and use your account on Click Here to register